A great engineer with impressive technical skills isn't good enough for You Got I.T., LLC.
We seek top-notch consultants who can also speak the language of business. Our I.T. professionals must excel at communicating highly technical information in a way that clients can understand and helping them see how technology fits into their business goals.
The ideal candidates are strong, dedicated and highly motivated individuals who can help us promote a work culture that emphasizes teamwork, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
Our consultants provide a full range of network design/implementation and network/PC troubleshooting services for companies of all sizes. Our unique combination of technical knowledge, consulting skills and vision allows us to take on any business challenge and convert it into workable solutions for our clients. We work side by side with our clients and truly become their Partners in Business Technology.
A You Got I.T. team member is someone who:
- Excels in oral and written communication skills
- Enjoys working directly and professionally with all levels of staff at our client companies
- Offers proactive and forward thinking on behalf of our clients
- Is passionate about sharpening skills and sharing knowledge with team members and clients
- Is self motivated and driven to seek higher levels of training within the industry
- Is challenged by complex network infrastructures and meeting demanding deadlines
- Thinks like a business owner, acts like an expert and yet participates in a close team of industry professionals
Current Open Positions:
Network/System Engineer I
Network/System Engineer II
Network/System Engineer III
Overall Job Responsibilities:
This individual will work directly with clients to analyze, design, develop and deploy networks and computer systems solutions. This consultant will provide expert level technical advice and know-how, as well as maintain responsibility for the ultimate transfer of knowledge to client staff. This position also requires the ability to work closely with clients in demanding situations while maintaining a focus on quality solutions.
Elements of Job:
- Establish and maintain network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems
- Enhance network engineering staff accomplishments and competence; establish networking environment; maximize network performance; secure network system; update job knowledge; accomplish information systems and organization mission; reporting network operational status
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Report on network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- Enhance network engineering staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members
Required Knowledge Base:
Project management, LAN knowledge, Networking knowledge/design/implementation/
troubleshooting, Hardware configuration, Performance tuning, Network analysis, Desktop support, Wireless, Data migration, Exchange migration, OS migration, Redundant systems, Remote solutions, Blackberry/Treo & POP & VPN, Citrix/TS, MAC/Windows Integration, Audits – inventory, security, third party (internal), Disaster recovery, Secondary EXCH, loading balancing, Backup systems/strategies, Data Recovery, Spyware Management, Anti-virus Deployment, SUS, SPAM, Video Conferencing, IP Telephony
If this is the type of daily challenge that gets you excited, and it's your idea of what systems engineering is all about, then maybe you are right for You Got I.T.
Email us at careers @You-Got-IT.com or fax resume to 713-244-0099.